تاريخ الكليه

The Faculty of sport Education for Men are considering one of the leading educational institutions in the field of Physical Education, Arab Republic of Egypt, having contributed for nearly fifty years in the advancement of the educational process through the preparation of qualified personnel excellence which carried on her shoulders the load of education and training of sequential generations for this dear homeland, who had a sports activity prominent role in the formation of their personalities and instill mathematical principles noble in them, as they were for this institution scientific ancient role evident in the evolution of scientific research seriously, who carry the banner of scientists evacuated oversees them this college and condemns them be holden generations of science students and researchers in Egypt and the Arab countries

 The history of Faculty of Physical Education for Men in Alexandria due to 1955, when it issued a decision to establish the Institute of Physical Education Abu Qir be under the supervision of the Ministry of Education, and includes two departments are High and average Section, and since then has seen the Institute developed educational and structurally significant even came to what it is now

First: the academic development

The Institute was established with its high and medium sections, and the duration of the study was three years at the high section and enrolls by high school students, and three years in medium section and enroll students from Preparatory School. In 1958 it was decided to cancel the medium section and attached it to the intermediate institute in Helwan and keeps the High section only. in 1958 the first batch of diploma students of High Educational Sports was graduated, also in 1958 it was decided  to make the study in the institute four years gets after graduate degree in physical education. The first batch to get a bachelor's degree at the institute in 1961. In 1964 it was issued the regulation on High institutes of the Ministry of High Education, which is similar to the list of Egyptian universities in terms of the division of the Institute to sections of scientific theory, practical and gives faculty members scientific titles (Professor - Assistant Professor– Assistant Teacher -Teacher). In 1975 established Helwan University to replace the Ministry of High Education to oversee the colleges and began to implement the application to list the Egyptian universities on these institutes and change its name to the colleges. Thus, it was named the Faculty of Physical Education Boys instead of the Institute of Physical Education, Abu Qir, Helwan University. In 3 September 1989 issued Presidential decision annexing the four colleges Helwan University in Alexandria to Alexandria University modifying the name of the Faculty of Physical Education - Abu Qir - Helwan University to Faculty of Physical Education Men - Alexandria University 

In 2002 the Minister of High Education make a decision No. (320) dated 03/10/2002 approving the issuance of the Rules of Procedure of the Faculty of Physical Education for Men, Abu Qir which aims to Prepare specialists in the field of physical education to work in various institutions of society in one of the following areas

School sports
Sports training specialist in Sports

Sports management

The number of researchers in the areas of school sports and athletic training and sports management
Conducting research and scientific studies in various areas of Physical Education to serve the community, and environmental development in the various fields of sports
To provide scientific advice and expertise for bodies operating in the fields of multi-sports
The study of mathematical issues in various areas of Physical Education in collaboration with other bodies and sports and scientific institutions Egyptian, Arab and internationale

Second: structural development

There was not a suitable place as his residence, was decided that the institution starts as a camp of Fadwa in Abu Qir who was  just several architectures summer (where it was not used only during the summer) are all wards of the bed and toilets.  It was a must to develop this place until it becomes valid to the nature and quality of the study. It was the efforts of his request institute a significant impact on this development, in 1959, the first covered hall in the institute, and the students creates four courts for gymnastics in front of this hall have been transferred tons of sand to cover the ground to raise the level of the ground to become smoothed and usable, as also create some stadiums and parks, so the streets became unusable Institute. The students’ camps that were set up specifically for that at the beginning of each academic year, regardless of these streets and upgrading 

In this self-efforts of the request and supporting some bodies in Alexandria and the Council for Youth and Sports was established jogging track, a large playground, as well as been set for the basketball courts and volleyball on the eastern side of the Institute. In early 1956, was built building includes included a large accommodate nine hundred students, and three strips average, and toilet, and in 1967 built a swimming pool length of 25 meters, is surrounded by a runway is located below the unit for dressing and some closets for faculty members. In 1969 the unit was built Student Housing include several dormitories for students sleep, and chambers of the recall. The bottom floor has a kitchen and a large restaurant and lounge as a club for students. Complementing all that the management of the Institute has built corrected for plants and flowers to recommend gardens institute. We have all been requested by the Institute's efforts cycle was for each student in the establishment and development of the institute and was all paid enrolled from 1959 that you create a playground or park or road paving and maintained it throughout the period studied. This message has continued until now leave all paid their mark evidence for its efforts in developing the college within the limits of available resources. And labor camps and became one of the main features of the activity of college students throughout its long history. However join the college in 1989 to the University of Alexandria university started college in the supply of all the facilities for the rebuilt and refurbished as the following

Establishment of the educational building consists of 2 floors.
Renewal processing and preparation of the athletics track.
Renew the main gym hall.
Establishment games lounge.
Renewal of the Union Housing.
Paving the college's main roads.
Construction sewage for the college.
Renew filled the swimming pool.
Renewal three football fields.
Renewal of the tennis courts.
Renewal handball courts and photographed by a fence again.
Refurbished basketball courts.
Renew volleyball courts.
Renewal of boxing rings.
Establishment of research unit and sports information.
Create a fitness center and sports for all.

 The faculty has seen structurally significant development  represent in the creation of a new interface for the College bearing the name of college takes into account the aesthetic side in Alexandria University, and was renovated main entrance of the college is being set up new entrance special students, which is located where the entrance to the college, was also pave the beauty and re-paving of the main roads in the college

Name                                                                      Period

Prof. / Mostafa Kamel Bagoury                                   -from August 1955 till June 1958

Prof. / Hussein Roshdy Osman Shalaby                       -from August 1958 till January 1975

Prof. / Abdel Fattah Lotfy El Sayed                             -from January 1975 till June 1975

Prof. / Khalil Fawzy Ibrahim                                      -from July 1975 till October 1975

Dr. / Abdel Azim Mahmoud Fayyaz                            -from October 1975 till October 1978

Dr. / Kamal El-Din Osman Shalaby                             -from October 1978 till October 1981

Dr. / Mohamed El Sayed Shata                                   -from November 1981 till October 1982

Dr. / Mohamed Hassan                                              -from November 1981 till October 1982

Dr. / Mohamed Fathi Kerdany                                    -from February 1985 till January 1992

Dr./ Essam Eldin Abdelkhalek                             -from February 1992 till July 1997

Dr. / Ahmed Hadi Yusuf                                            -from August 1997 till July 2000

Dr. / Abdel Moneim Bedder Mohammed                      -from August 2000 till 2005

Prof. Dr. / Mohamed Khaled Abdel Kader Hamouda     -from August 2005 till August 2010

Prof. Dr. / Mohamed Sabri Omar                               -  from August 2010 till August 2011

Prof. Dr. / Nader Mohamed Mohamed Morgan           -from August 2011 till July 2017

Prof. Dr. / Ahmed Saad Eldin Mahmoud Omar            -from October2017 till now