Faculty Of Sport Education - Abo Qir
Field Training Unit
Dean of the College
(Chairman of Board of Directors).
Vice Dean for Education and Student Affairs.
Advisory committee (consisting of 3 faculty experts).
General coordinator from each department for training (faculty member)
With the exception of the Department of Sports Administration, Recreation, Curricula and Teaching Methods in Physical Education and Sports, there are (2) coordinators.
Responsible for unit registration
Responsible for organization and follow-up of the unit.
The Field Training and Scientific Education Unit aims to provide technical, administrative and logistical support to provide the opportunity to teach, develop and develop comprehensive professional performance in the student’s field of specialization before graduation (teacher – trainer – administrator – special programs), which makes them able to perform their roles effectively and efficiently after graduation.
- Identifying sports, administrative, educational and health institutions in Alexandria Governorate.
- Coding sports, administrative, educational and health institutions in Alexandria Governorate
- Providing technical supervision for students (youth and sports - major clubs - nursing homes - health clubs - schools)
- Preparing a page for the unit on the college’s website
- Designing a registration and follow-up program for the unit.
Unit registration procedures
- The student chooses from among the institutions announced on the unit’s website through the announced code.
- The student can register according to his specialization in the place he wants to join within the time specified by the unit.
- The exchange, reconciliation, transfer and replacement shall take place within (15) days of the specified date, at least one week before the start of the academic year.
- Letters are prepared for the directors of the institutions, a copy is sent with the students, and the original is delivered to the institution’s management by the supervising professor.
- Establishing a set of follow-up procedures in each institution (supervisor - director of the institution - responsible for training students)
- Preparing monthly follow-up letters.
- Create a page on Facebook (Creations of Field Training Students) that includes videos of the best specialization and other works that help students.
- Documenting some of the training sessions and units and all the distinctive activities carried out by distinguished students in field training.
- Document the best planning or training lessons in papers and place them in the college library for students to view.
- Providing books and references for field training and displaying them on the unit’s page.
- Implementing seminars and training students online on field training skills in every field and specialty.
Field training unit work
Distribution of college students for field training inside and outside the college to third and fourth year students as follows:
- The department distributes students to the primary and middle schools available at the level of the various educational departments (Al-Montazah – East – Central – Al-Gomrok), which are appropriate to the educational process in terms of the presence of playgrounds and tools to carry out training.
- Addressing the department heads by providing us with the names of the practical education supervisors from each department.
- Addressing school principals and informing them of the numbers and names of the trainee students.
- Addressing the faculty members supervising the students with the names and numbers of students, as well as the schools they will supervise.
- Informing the departments of everything related to the supervisors, such as the dates of continuing practical education, the cessation of practical education, or anything related to practical education, and the supervisors must be informed of them.
- Presenting complaints received from any school or student to the Dean of the College for Education and Student Affairs and working to resolve them.
- Preparing lists with the names of students’ schools so that it is easy for the student to know the school he is nominated for without any trouble.
- Preparing wishes forms consisting of four wishes for students to give the student the opportunity to choose the appropriate school for him.
- Informing the supervisors of the type of stage assigned to them, as the third year students are distributed to the primary teachers and the fourth year students are distributed to the middle schools.
- Seeking the assistance of some college graduate supervisors who work in the sports field to supervise students in the event of a shortage in the number of college supervisors from the teaching staff.
- The department issues warnings to students who are absent from practical education based on the memorandum received from the practical education supervisors after its approval by the Dean/Dean of the College for Education and Student Affairs.
- Preparing the committees for the student exam at the end of the academic year after dividing the schools into a group of sectors. Each sector is considered an independent committee, and the first student in each sector is nominated, and the rest of the students are responsible for it.
- Preparing committees to determine the first place in the third group from the Sunday and Wednesday group so that the first team in the group can be determined, as well as the first team in the fourth group (school sports)
- These aforementioned committees are prepared by the department and Professor Dr./Dean of the College for Education and Student Affairs.
- Preparing forms with the names and seat numbers of students to put the students’ grades and then transcribing them after collecting them from the supervisors
- The department arranges the students for the third and fourth grades according to the grades prepared by the examination committee and informs each supervisor of the top grade of the student in his school.
- Recording students’ grades in special lists (practical grades – year’s work) and informing the control of them.
- Informing the Eligibility Department of the letters received from school principals, as well as the names of the guidance counselors (external examiner) for the fourth year examination, in order to prepare their rewards.
- All new work that occurs in the department during the academic year.